Thursday, December 3, 2009

Andi Sue Irwin Is This Self -defense Or Second Degree Assault?

Is this self -defense or second degree assault? - andi sue irwin

Well, I had a friend named Frankie and it was a lot of things, but one thing is for abuse of his son, he is 16 years. I do not agree with frankie, I'm sometimes seeing the struggle that the two will see how more than 16 years, every situation is dominated by his mother. Frankie say Afternooon this call for me that IO U to come home to me, and I was only there when (the direction of his son so much that I feared to see, or search for backup in case of need Hand ) to a child's room and start a Downstair agruging your child in the closet go of it and was not a knife out of the thirty-knife sharp knife cut the meat and told her mother (U Stabb me or touch me) , I'm so Surpise what he said, to ask him to repeat it again and do, and I said Stabb, or I, but there was no answer. Now I know that this kid talking about 1 half of the time about how his mother and agree Andi tryed to give advice, because his father is gone, but wrong when u say u something his mother Stabbu.now is the knife in his right hand holding, SA Wilson on his bed and the mother is not even three feet away from him, and I say very well, they dropped the knife, dropped the knife and say, However, I was afraid he stabbn no.so his mother or me and tryed the knife with three cutting by hand and finally got the knife, which lie in bed and then was whipped, whipped received foot shock on the face of my name my contact with my eyes and threw a blow which hit him in relation to the breast, but the country in the face and chip your tooth. And then begins to cry and act crazy holes in the walls of his room and say that you to sue me and kill me and take a different matter, KIFE and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment