Sunday, December 13, 2009

Low Carb Diet Pleurisy I Am Switching From A Low Carb Diet To A Low Fat Diet Diet. Do You Think I Will Gain Weight?

I am switching from a low carb diet to a low fat diet diet. Do you think I will gain weight? - low carb diet pleurisy

I've lost a diet poor in carbohydrates for seven months and 25 pounds. I pleateued in the same weight class for about 3 months. I will try to do more exercise, but I think, no energy, have to run as much as I do low carb. I'm bored as fruit and whole grain products such as cereals, and have more fiber (from my diet is very difficult low-carb to the bathroom, if you know what I mean). I know I've lost weight on low carb, and I'm scared to death when I go back to recover. I'm so confused! And if I add carbs back is always a ceiling? Since breafkast and lunch? Someone who is nowledgeable, please help! Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment