Sunday, February 28, 2010

How To Dispose Of Air Filter Why Dont We Just Burn Garbage Instead Of It Ended In Landfills?

Why dont we just burn garbage instead of it ended in landfills? - how to dispose of air filter

Have we always been the landfill? How did you use to the removal of garbage? I know we have to find the intelligence to a closed filtered garbage.That easily record and how the planets burn cleaner and with the filter while its being the harsh chemicals in their wouldnt air.I us that I am the only one who thought DONT this.Why need to find another method, instead of freaking out about lanfills?
ALSO: If you are so good .. Recycling Why is it difficult? I went to Seattle and had recycling bins and garbage cans next to each other in the city! It was the first time Ive seen that.Why that it is easier for some cities vs.not recycle.In Recycling Recycling costs less! Pls help me to understand =)

No comments:

Post a Comment