Monday, February 15, 2010

Toshiba Laptop Shortcut External Monitor My Toshiba Laptop's Screen Is Broken. How Do I Switch To An External Monitor?

My Toshiba laptop's screen is broken. How do I switch to an external monitor? - toshiba laptop shortcut external monitor

Unfortunately, the screen cracked on my Toshiba laptop, but luckily I could see 1 / 4 of the screen. Could I create an external monitor and switch to the use solely through the menu, right-click the Windows desktop monitor. I moved into a new house and unplug the monitor from the laptop. When I turn on my laptop seems to me that the screen is completely readable and not to change the screen. Is there a keyboard shortcut that you can change on the screen? I have tried Fn + F5 does not work.

1 comment:

just plain jim said...

Try Fn + F4

That is, as I on my HP

If that fails, go to Toshiba website and download the manual for your laptop. You can see that the support section of the website.

Good luck.

Peace

Jim

Post a Comment